Bullies Unlimited

Welcome to Bullies Unlimited! Register now and start enjoying our community!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bullies Unlimited

Welcome to Bullies Unlimited! Register now and start enjoying our community!

Bullies Unlimited

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bullies Unlimited

Bullies Unlimited is a site for you to come to talk about your beloved bullies, share stories, pictures & experiences. As well as get & give advice, and learn about current Bully events and headlines.

Welcome to forum!

3 posters

StubbyDog's Rescue Dog of the Week

StubbyDog
    StubbyDog
    Non-Profit
    Non-Profit

Biscuits : 77

StubbyDog's Rescue Dog of the Week Empty StubbyDog's Rescue Dog of the Week

Post  StubbyDog Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:41 am

StubbyDog's Rescue Dog of the Week 64952_166872699992272_111692202176989_547913_252157_n

Here's Our Rescue Dog of the Week:

Hey everyone, my name is Ortega! I'm a 4 year old female and I love, love, love my toys! The shelter workers think I'd be a GREAT agility dog, if someone could just give me the chance! I love my little stuffed babies, my balls, and frisbees, I could go all day if you let me! I even LOVE water too! I would also make a great jogging partner, but I know when it's time to settle down and cuddle. Lets face it, I'm pretty much all around the perfect dog! I've been at the shelter for 6 months, and I'm growing impatient, I know there is a wonderful family out there for me, they just haven't found me yet! I am currently in Central Florida, so if you are interested in me, please contact Ericadaniel13@yahoo.com for more information about me!

To see more great StubbyDog's visit us on Facebook

Lisa
    StubbyDog Volunteer
    Diesel's Mum
    Diesel's Mum
    Admin
    Admin

Biscuits : 94

StubbyDog's Rescue Dog of the Week Empty Re: StubbyDog's Rescue Dog of the Week

Post  Diesel's Mum Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:08 am

What a cutie! Those ears remind me of my Boxer/Terrier Mix. Her ears can't decide if they want to flop or stand straight up some days!
    Kurai
    Kurai
    Puppy
    Puppy

Biscuits : 19

Post  Kurai Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:59 pm

Aww she is very cute! She does remind me of my boston just without the flat face. I cant believe no one has adopted her yet.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:08 am